LeaderRichland Field Trips for Boys May 22nd
The Richland Community Development Group in conjunction with The Ohio State University at Mansfield and North Central State College sponsors a program called LeaderRichland. This program brings area business and community leaders together with middle school students for a day of sharing possibilities and opportunities for their future. Last year, more than 45 speakers presented to Lexington Junior High's female students and numerous other female students in the area about school and career choices. Students will also tour the campus at OSU-Mansfield/North Central State. It is a wonderful opportunity for students to experience "what is out there" for them as well as promote the growth and development of our community. This year we will join this program with our 7th & 8th grade boys. I hope to attend every year so all of our students get this opportunity. The program will be Monday, May 22nd. Students will return for normal dismissal time and lunch will be provided.
We will send home an informational letter. Please contact the school with any questions.
REMIND Texts from the Junior High
Get information and reminders of upcoming dates and events for the Junior High through the REMIND text/email system.
To receive messages via text, text the message:
to (425) 274-2621
You can opt-out of messages at anytime by replying, 'unsubscribe @lexjhpr'.
Or to receive messages via email, send an email to:
To unsubscribe, reply with 'unsubscribe' in
the subject line.
Sign up for the Lexington Schools' Alert System to recieve Weather & Emergency Information.
- Go to the home page and click on "Parents & Students" tab.
- Choose "Text & Email" Alerts from the dropdown menu.
- Follow the directions in the new window.
Upcoming Important Dates
Upcoming Important Dates:
- State Testing Wed. 19th - Alg. 1, Thurs. 20th - Math 7 & Geom., Tues. 25th - Math 8, and Thurs. 27th - Science 8
- JH Band & Orchestra Concert - May 2nd @ 7:30 pm
- Kehoe Center Field Trip (8th grade boys) May 5th
- Kehoe Center Field Trip (8th grade girls) May 6th
- JH Choir Concert - May 8th @ 7:30 pm
- 1 Hour Early Release - May 15th
- JH Academic Awards Night - May 17th @ 7:00 pm
- Leader Richland Field Trip for all boys - May 22nd
- Last Day for Students - May 25th
- Graduation - May 28th @ 2 pm